ROKO CLASIK ROMIKOL is a liquid for professional use, intended for manual washing of kitchen utensils and objects made of plastic. Carefully developed technology, based on raw materials with excellent cleaning properties, due to which the product effectively dissolves fat and all food-borne contaminants. In addition, the product does not leave stains or streaks on the cleaned surfaces.
ROMIKOL is ideal for washing all kinds of kitchen glass. It perfectly cleans glasses, cups and all other glass elements of tableware. The composition of the product also contains agents that protect the hand skin from drying. The delicate lemon scent makes the product very pleasant to use.
ROKO ROMIKOL dishwashing liquid is very efficient in use. The product is available in convenient 1-litre bottles and 5-litre canisters. The ergonomic bottle shape is an additional advantage of the product. All ROKO products undergo periodic quality and functional tests. High production standards are a guarantee of consistent quality that meets the highest requirements. Numerous certificates confirm the excellent quality of ROKO products, including:
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 5001 and OHSAS 18001,
- BRC CP certificate awarded on July 26, 2017 by DNV.GL,
- Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007,
- AENOR certificate obtained on 16-06-2016,
- Responsibility and Care (awarded in 2013).
Directions of use: use one teaspoon (about 5 ml) for 5 litres of water or a few drops directly on the sponge.
Available packages: 1 l, 5 kg
Composition: anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants, preservatives, fragrance.
- effectively removes organic impurities,
- dissolves fats and other impurities of food origin,
- leaves no stains or streaks,
- high performance,
- friendly for hand skin,
- intended for professional use.
- manual washing of kitchen utensils and items made of plastic.