ROSE COSMETIC SOAP from ROKO PROFESSIONAL line is a liquid cosmetic product for hands washing and care. The product owes its high quality and effectiveness to specially selected ingredients, including surfactants and natural nurturing additives derived only from proven and qualified sources.
Thanks to the collagen content and beneficial properties of elastin, ROKO PROFESSIONAL liquid soap not only mildly cleanses and nurtures hand skin, but also has excellent regenerating, firming and smoothing effects. The aloe vera extract contained in the product effectively soothes irritations, while the addition of glycerin leaves the skin moisturised and saturated, and thus protected against drying.
ROKO ROSE SOAP is ideal for everyday use as it has a skin-neutral pH. It not only cleans, but also mildly nurtures, making your hands clean and tidy, and the skin gains smoothness, elasticity and a healthy look every day. The advantage of the product is its pleasant, delicate aroma of roses that stays on the skin for a long time, ensuring a feeling of exclusive freshness for a long time.
ROKO ROSE COSMETIC SOAP is intended primarily for use in hotels, SPA centres, saunas, swimming pools, hospitals, schools, offices and many other institutions of public interest. It also works perfectly well under household conditions.
ROSE COSMETIC SOAP, like other items from the line, is a safe product for people and the environment. They are manufactured in modern production systems with BRC certificate and GMP certificate for the production of finished cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are also subject to the so-called Safety Assessment of Cosmetic Product, and restrictive micro-biological, dermatological and application analyses. In accordance with EU requirements, before marketing, the products have been registered in the CPNP European Cosmetic Products Notification Database.
The product is available in 5 kg milky white, slightly transparent canisters. The packaging is therefore user-friendly as it allows evaluating the consistency and colour of the content. The canisters in which the ROSE LIQUID SOAP is packaged are also practical in transport. Thanks to their shape, they form a stable load on transport pallets.
Available packages: 5 kg
Available product variants: Lily-of-the-Valley Cosmetic Soap, Green Apple Cosmetic Soap, Milk and Honey Creamy Soap, Vanilla & Jasmine Creamy Soap, Antibacterial Liquid Soap, Eco Standard Lily-of-the-Valley Soap, Lily Flower Foam Dispenser Soap
- high product performance,
- favourable value for money,
- ability to create dense, compact foam,
- high content of nurturing ingredients,
- mild washing and delicate palm skin care,
- regenerating, firming and smoothing due to the content of collagen and elastin,
- soothing irritation due to the content of natural aloe vera extracts,
- moisturising and oiling the skin as a result of glycerine content,
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH,
- pleasant, rose fragrance,
- safety for all users,
- high production standards (GMP, BRC),
- micro-biological, dermatological and other tests and examinations,
- availability in other fragrance versions.
- hands cleaning and care,
- possibility of daily use by users under household conditions,
- professional applications in the industrial and service sectors as well as in institutions of public use (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).