ROKO PROFESSIONAL Milk and Honey CREAMY SOAP is a liquid cosmetic product intended for washing hands and care. The product owes its high effectiveness to specially selected ingredients, including high-quality surfactants and natural nurturing additives derived only from proven and qualified sources.
Glycerin contained in the composition of the product accumulates water, and binds it to the epidermis, which has a positive and long-lasting effect on skin hydration. Its effect lasts up to 24 hours after application. The soap increases skin elasticity and gives it smoothness. In addition, the aloe vera extract present in the product soothes irritations. Due to the content of lanolin, the ROKO PROFESSIONAL Milk and Honey liquid soap not only gently cleanses and nurtures the hands skin. It also has excellent regenerating, softening, firming and smoothing properties.
ROKO Milk and Honey SOAP is ideal for everyday use as it has a skin-neutral pH. It does not only clean, but also mildly nurtures, making your hands clean and tidy, and the skin gains smoothness, elasticity and a healthy look every day. Undoubtedly, the advantage of the product is a pleasant, delicate aroma of milk and honey that stays on the skin for a long time, ensuring a feeling of exclusive and freshness for a long time.
ROKO Milk and Honey Creamy SOAP is intended primarily for use in hotels, SPA centres, saunas, swimming pools, hospitals, schools, offices and many other locations of public use. It also works perfectly well under household conditions.
Milk and Honey Creamy Soap, like other line items, is a safe product for people and the environment. They are manufactured in modern production systems with BRC certificate and GMP certificate for the production of cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are subject to the so-called Safety Assessment of Cosmetic Product, and restrictive micro-biological, dermatological and application analyses. In accordance with EU requirements, before marketing, the products have been registered in the CPNP European Cosmetic Products Notification Database.
The product is available is in canisters in milky white, slightly transparent. The packaging is therefore user-friendly as it allows evaluating the consistency and colour of the content. The canisters in which the liquid soap is packaged are also practical in transport – thanks to their shape, they form a stable load on transport pallets.
Available packages: 5 kg
Available product variants: Lily-of-the-valley Cosmetic Soap, Rose Cosmetic Soap, Green Apple Cosmetic Soap, Vanilla and Jasmine Creamy Soap, ECO Standard Lily-of-the-Valley Soap, Liquid Soap with Antibacterial Effect, Lily Flower Foam Dispenser Soap.
- dense consistency and high performance of the product,
- high quality and favourable price,
- ability to create dense, exclusive foam with a pleasant, long-lasting aroma of milk with honey,
- high content of nurturing ingredients,
- mild washing and delicate palm skin care,
- regenerating, firming and smoothing the skin,
- soothing irritation due to the content of aloe vera extract,
- moisturising and oiling as a result of glycerine content,
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH,
- safety for users,
- high production standards (GMP, BRC),
- micro-biological and dermatological tests and examinations,
- availability in other fragrance compositions,
- NIH approval.
- hand cleaning and care,
- possibility of daily use by users under household conditions,
- professional applications in the industrial and service sectors as well as in public utilities (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).