ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Milk and honey is a delicate product designed for washing and caring for hands. It is a high-quality product, and its high effectiveness is due to the ingredients it contains, including high-quality surfactants and natural conditioning additives. ROKO cosmetic soap leaves a sweet scent of honey and milk, and your hands stay fresh for a long time.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Milk and honey keep your hands clean and show care. The glycerin contained in the product is responsible for moisturizing the hands and increasing their elasticity and maintaining the smoothness of the epidermis. Aloe in the product soothes all irritations. An additional component that cares for the skin of the hands is lanolin, which softens and firms it. Thanks to the neutral pH, the product can be used daily. The pleasant aroma of milk with honey ensures a feeling of exclusive freshness for a long time.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Milk and honey is available in 5-liter containers. The product is intended for use in public places, including in hotels, water amusement parks, spas, saunas, schools and medical facilities. It will also be perfect at home.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL COSMETIC SOAP Rose is a product safe for people and the environment, with BRC and GMP certificates for the production of finished cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are also subject to the so-called Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment and restrictive microbiological, dermatological and application analyzes. The product is registered in the European CPNP Cosmetic Product Notification Database before it is placed on the market – in accordance with EU requirements.
- dense consistency and high product performance;
- high quality and at the same time favorable price;
- the ability to create a thick, exclusive foam with a pleasant, long-lasting smell of milk with honey;
- high content of caring ingredients;
- gentle washing and gentle care of the skin of the hands;
- soothing irritation thanks to the content of aloe extract;
- hydration and lubrication due to the content of glycerin;
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH;
- security for users;
- high production standards (GMP, BRC);
- microbiological and dermatological tests and studies;
- availability in other fragrance compositions;
- hand washing and care;
- the possibility of daily use by users at home;
- professional applications in the industrial and service sector and in public institutions (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).