ROKO PROFESSIONAL Vanilla and Jasmine CREAMY SOAP is a liquid cosmetic product for washing hands, body and hair. Thanks to the innovatively developed recipe and specially selected ingredients, a universal product has been created with several applications. The product owes its high effectiveness to specially selected ingredients, among which are high-quality surfactants and natural nurturing additives derived only from proven and qualified sources.
Glycerin contained in the soap accumulates water, and binds it to the epidermis, which has a positive and long-lasting effect on skin hydration. Its effect lasts up to 24 hours after application. The soap increases skin elasticity and gives it smoothness. The beneficial effects of glycerin are also felt when used for hair washing. Due to the content of lanolin, the Vanilla and Jasmine liquid soap not only mildly cleanses and nurtures the hand skin. It also has excellent regenerating, softening, firming and smoothing properties.
ROKO PROFESSIONAL Vanilla and Jasmine SOAP is ideal for everyday use as it has a skin-neutral pH. It does not only clean, but also mildly nurtures, making your hands clean and tidy, and the skin gains smoothness, elasticity and a healthy look every day. Undoubtedly, the advantage of the product is a pleasant, delicate aroma of vanilla and jasmine that stays on the skin for a long time, ensuring a feeling of exclusive freshness for a long time.
ROKO Vanilla and Jasmine Creamy SOAP is intended primarily for use in hotels, SPA centres, saunas, swimming pools, hospitals, schools, offices and many other locations of public use. It also works perfectly well under household conditions.
Vanilla and Jasmine Creamy Soap, like other line items, is a safe product for people and the environment. They are manufactured in modern production systems with BRC certificate and GMP certificate for the production of cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO PROFESSIONAL soaps are subject to the so-called Safety Assessment of Cosmetic Product, and restrictive micro-biological, dermatological and application analyses. In accordance with EU requirements, before marketing, the products have been registered in the CPNP European Cosmetic Products Notification Database.
The product is available in milky white, slightly transparent canisters. The packaging is therefore user-friendly as it allows evaluating the consistency and colour of the content. The canisters in which the liquid soap is packaged are also practical in transport – thanks to their shape they form a stable load on transport pallets.
Available packages: 5 kg
Available product variants: Lily-of-the-valley Cosmetic Soap, Rose Cosmetic Soap, Green Apple Cosmetic Soap, Milk and Honey Creamy Soap, ECO Standard Lily-of-the-Valley Soap, Liquid Soap with Antibacterial Effect, Lily Flower Foam Dispenser Soap.
- dense consistency and high performance of the product,
- high quality and favourable price,
- ability to create dense, exclusive foam with a pleasant, long-lasting aroma of vanilla and jasmine,
- high content of nurturing ingredients,
- mild washing and delicate nurturing of palm skin, body and hair,
- regenerating, firming and smoothing the skin,
- moisturising and oiling due to glycerine content,
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH,
- safety for users,
- high production standards (GMP, BRC),
- micro-biological and dermatological tests and examinations,
- available in other fragrance compositions,
- it has the NIH approval.
- palm, body and hair washing and nurturing,
- possibility of daily use by users under household conditions,
- professional applications in the industrial and service sectors as well as in institutions of public use (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).