ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Vanilla and jasmine is a delicate product intended for washing and caring for hands, body and hair. It is a high-quality product, and its excellent effectiveness is due to the ingredients it contains, including high-quality surfactants and natural conditioning additives. ROKO cosmetic soap leaves a sweet scent of vanilla and jasmine. It is the concentrated structure of the product that allowed to create a universal fluid with several application possibilities.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Vanilla and jasmine keep the skin clean and show care. The glycerin contained in the product is responsible for moisturizing the hands and increasing their elasticity and maintaining the smoothness of the epidermis. The effect is also noticeable when washing hair. An additional component that cares for the skin of the hands is lanolin, which softens and firms it. Thanks to the neutral pH, the product can be used daily. The pleasant aroma of vanilla and jasmine ensures a feeling of exclusive freshness for a long time.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Vanilla and jasmine are suitable for home use, but also for public places, such as schools, hospitals, swimming pools, SPAs, hotels, city bathrooms and many others.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL CREAM SOAP Vanilla and jasmine is a product that is safe for people and the environment, has BRC and GMP certificates for the production of finished cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are also subject to the so-called Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment and restrictive microbiological, dermatological and application analyzes. The product is registered in the European Base of Cosmetic Product Notification CPNP before marketing – in accordance with EU requirements.
- dense consistency and high performance of the product;
- high quality and favourable price;
- ability to create dense, exclusive foam with a pleasant, long-lasting aroma of vanilla and jasmine;
- high content of nurturing ingredients;
- mild washing and delicate nurturing of palm skin, body and hair;
- moisturising and oiling due to glycerine content;
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH;
- high production standards (GMP, BRC);
- micro-biological and dermatological tests and examinations;
- available in other fragrance compositions;
- palm, body and hair washing and nurturing;
- possibility of daily use by users under household conditions;
- professional applications in the industrial and service sectors as well as in institutions of public use (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).