ROKO® PROFESSIONAL DEGREASER is a liquid for professional use, designed for cleaning and degreasing hard surfaces. The product is effective against a variety of soiling. It perfectly deals with grease-like soiling as well as with soap deposits. Special components dissolve grease and make it easy to remove.
The application of the product on stainless steel surfaces has a degreasing effect on them. The product is great for cleaning hoods and other equipment prone to grease build-up. It is ideal for quick application in kitchens or on bar tops. The product is ready for use, without the need for dilution. The product formulation is based on mild non-ionic surfactants. In addition, ROKO® PROFESSIONAL DEGREASER does not contain phosphates, which makes it environmentally friendly. The product leaves a pleasant fresh fragrance.
The economical packaging lasts a long time and the specially selected atomiser guarantees the correct dosage of the product. All products in the ROKO® range are manufactured to the highest production standards, and the quality is assured through systematic research and use testing. The high quality of ROKO® products is confirmed by numerous certificates:
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 50001, 45001
- IFS HPC certificate
Composition: Non-ionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, fragrance composition.
Method of use: Spray the surface to be cleaned, then wipe with a sponge or cloth. After using the liquid, rinse the surface with water.
Packaging available: 500 ml
- effectively removes grease and soap deposits;
- degreases stainless steel surfaces;
- ready to use
- safe for the environment – does not contain phosphates;
- contains mild non-ionic surfactants;
- high performance.
- washing and degreasing of hard surfaces;
- cleaning of washable and alkali-resistant surfaces;
- cleaning of kitchens, hoods and other equipment prone to grease deposits, bar tops;
- intended for professional use.