ROKO® PROFESSIONAL EKO STANDARD Lily of the valley liquid soap is a gentle soap for washing hands with the fragrance of lily of the valley. The product allows you to keep your hands hygienically clean thanks to the high-quality surfactants contained in it. The soap perfectly cleans the skin of the hands, and thanks to the ingredients it contains, it has a care effect.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL EKO STANDARD Lily of the valley liquid soap is a product that washes thoroughly and also pleasantly cares for the skin of the hands. One of the ingredients of the soap is glycerin, which protects the epidermis against all irritations and has a soothing effect. The product regenerates and moisturizes, leaving your hands clean. The product can often be used by the lanolin it contains, which perfectly nourishes and softens the epidermis. and also has a neutral pH for the skin. All effects of the product have been confirmed by a series of dermatological and microbiological tests.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL EKO STANDARD Lily of the valley liquid soap is an efficient product that is intended for professional and individual use. The soap can be used in public places, such as schools, hotels, spas, water parks, hospitals and other places. The product is available in a package with a capacity of 5 kg.
The product ROKO® PROFESSIONAL EKO STANDARD Lily of the valley liquid soap is a product safe for people and the environment, with IFS HPC and GMP certificates for the production of finished cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are also subject to the so-called Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment and restrictive microbiological, dermatological and application analyses. The product is registered in the European Base of Cosmetic Product Notification CPNP before marketing – in accordance with EU requirements.
- favorable price in relation to quality;
- high content of caring ingredients;
- gentle washing and gentle skin care;
- security for all users;
- high production standards (GMP, IFS HPC);
- microbiological and dermatological tests and studies;
- moisturizing effect due to the content of glycerin;
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH;
- softening and lubricating the skin due to the content of lanolin;
- intended for professional use;
- protection of the skin against irritation and drying;
- delicate scent of lily of the valley.
- hand washing and care;
- the possibility of daily use by users at home;
- professional applications in the industrial and service sector and in public institutions (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).