ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SANITER Liquid for cleaning sanitary facilities is an acidic preparation intended for professional use for everyday cleaning of bathrooms, sanitary facilities and toilets. The recipe of the product is based on glycolic and citric acid, which determines its acidic character. It shows great effectiveness towards old dirt of fat and organic origin. In addition, it removes limescale, urine, rust and soap.
The product contains components to prevent re-settlement of impurities. It is suitable for surfaces and fittings that are resistant to acids. Perfect for cleaning shower cabins, because it does not leave streaks or stains. ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SANITER Liquid for cleaning sanitary facilities is also used in cleaning enamel, acrylic, ceramic and porcelain bathtubs and shower trays. The product copes well with cleaning fittings, which after use are free of limescale, rust or soap, and also gives a beautiful shine.
The product is efficient and easy to use, leaving a pleasant and long-lasting fragrance. Economical packaging, a 500 ml container lasts for a long time, and a specially selected atomizer guarantees the right dosage of product.
All ROKO® products are made with the highest production standards. Ensuring their proper quality is guaranteed by systematic research and utility tests. The high quality of ROKO® products is confirmed by numerous certificates:
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 50001, 45001
- Certificate IFS HPC
Composition: non-ionic surfactants, fragrance.
Available packages: 500 ml
- quickly and effectively removes old grease and organic dirt,
- eliminates limescale, urine, rust and soap deposits,
- does not leave streaks or stains,
- effectively cleans, and gives perfect shine to fittings,
- leaves a long-lasting cleaning effect,
- prevents dirt from depositing on the surface,
- easy to use.
- cleaning surfaces and fittings resistant to acids,
- everyday day care of bathrooms, toilets and toilets,
- product intended for professional use.