ROKO PROFESSIONAL ECO STANDARD SOAP is a professional liquid soap with a delicate lily-of-the-valley fragrance, designed for hands washing and care. The product owes its high quality and effectiveness to specially selected ingredients, including high-quality surfactants and natural care ingredients derived only from proven and qualified sources.
ROKO PROFESSIONAL Liquid soap not only gently cleanses and nurtures hand skin. The product formulation also has soothing properties, and effectively protects the skin against irritation. The glycerin contained in the composition penetrates the epidermis, retains water in its deeper parts, smoothes as well as perfectly moisturises and regenerates the skin. Lanolin perfectly oils and softens the epidermis. ROKO soap is an ideal product for everyday use because it has a skin-neutral pH.
The optimal combination of cleaning ingredients ensures hygienic cleanliness and gentle care. ROKO PROFESSIONAL ECO Standard soap makes your hands clean, tidy and properly moisturised. A wide range of dermatological and micro-biological tests guarantee safety of use even for the most demanding users. ROKO ECO SOAP is an economical product ensuring high quality. The soap is primarily intended for use in hotels, schools, workplaces, SPA centres, saunas, swimming pools, hospitals, offices and in many other locations of public use. ROKO PROFESSIONAL ECO STANDARD soap is also perfect for the household use.
ROKO PROFESSIONAL ECO STANDARD soap, like other items from the line, is safe for people and the environment. They are manufactured in modern production systems with BRC certificate and GMP certificate for the production of finished cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007. ROKO soaps are also a subject of the so-called Safety Assessment of Cosmetic Product, and restrictive micro-biological, dermatological and application analyses. In accordance with EU requirements, before marketing, the products have been registered in the CPNP European Cosmetic Products Notification Database.
The product is available in 5 kg milk-white, slightly transparent canisters. The packaging is therefore user-friendly as it allows evaluating the consistency and colour of the content. The canisters in which the ROKO Foam soap is packaged are also practical in transport. Thanks to their shape, they form a stable load on transport pallets.
Available packages: 5 kg
Available product variants: Lily-of-the-Valley Cosmetic Soap, Rose Cosmetic Soap, Green Apple Cosmetic Soap, Milk and Honey Creamy Soap, Vanilla and Jasmine Creamy Soap, Antibacterial Liquid Soap, Lily Flower Foam Soap
- favourable value for money,
- high content of nurturing ingredients,
- mild washing and delicate skin care,
- safety for all users,
- high production standards (GMP, BRC),
- micro-biological and dermatological tests and tests,
- moisturising effect due to the content of glycerine,
- protection of the natural skin barrier – neutral pH,
- softening and oiling the skin due to lanolin content,
- intended for professional use,
- skin protection against irritation and dryness,
- delicate lily-of-the-valley fragrance.
- hand cleaning and care,
- possibility of daily use by users under household conditions,
- professional applications in the industrial and service sectors as well as in institutions of public interest (hotels, hospitals, institutions, schools, swimming pools and many others).