ROKO PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO is a preparation for professional use, designed for cleaning, disinfecting and bleaching various surfaces. Depending on the intended use, the preparation can be used in concentrated or diluted form. Its concentrated form is perfect for cleaning toilet bowls, urinals, bathtubs, washbasins, tiles or joints. Used in an appropriate dilution, it can also be used for bleaching fabrics.
ROKO PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO perfectly removes even strong dirt, and is effective against fungi, bacteria, viruses and mycobacteria. The product has mycobacterial activity against tuberculosis and virucidal activity (polio viruses, adeno type 5, murine norovirus). The biocidal effect of the preparation is confirmed by the opinion of the National Institute of Hygiene, which is why the preparation can be successfully used in healthcare facilities (permit number of the Ministry of Health – 2148/05). The active substance is sodium hypochlorite (max. 4.5g / 100g active chlorine).
The product has the following approvals and permits:
- NIH approval,
- Permission of the Minister of Health for trading in biocidal products,
- meets the requirements of EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
ROKO PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO should not be used on wooden, metal (chromed etc.), enamelled and varnished surfaces. It also cannot be used for fabrics such as silk, wool, coloured, artificial and delicate fabrics. Always follow the recommendations of clothing, material or equipment manufacturers. The preparation may not be poured on furniture or rugs as damage may occur.
The product has an alkaline reaction (pH = 12.5), and contains skin and eyes irritation ingredients. Therefore it is, recommended to put on protective gloves when using the product.
Directions of use:
- Disinfection: pour the inner walls of the toilet bowl, bath tubs and washbasins with undiluted liquid, and rinse after 15 minutes. Proceed in the same manner when disinfecting surfaces.
- Cleaning: Use 200 ml of liquid for 5 litres of water to clean tiles, joints, sinks, washbasins and bathtubs. With the prepared solution clean the surface, thereafter wash off with water.
- Fabric bleaching: Dissolve 50 ml of liquid in 5 litres of water, soak 20-30 minutes, thereafter rinse well. Do not use in automatic washing machines (the product foams)!
Depending on the method of use, the preparation’s efficiency is:
- 750 ml concentrate = 15 litres of liquid (according to the method of use for bleaching fabrics: 50 ml / 5 litres of water),
- 750 ml concentrate = 3.75 litres of liquid (according to the method of use for bleaching fabrics: 200 ml/ 5 litres of water).
Available packages: 750 ml, 5 kg.
Ingredients: <5% chlorine-based bleaching compounds, <5% anionic surfactants, <5% non-ionic surfactants.
- effective and efficient,
- a perfect agent for surfaces even for heavy dirt,
- bleaches the cleaned surfaces,
- effective against fungi, bacteria, viruses and mycobacteria,
- the active substance is sodium hypochlorite (max. 4.5 g / 100 g active chlorine).
- the product intended for professional use,
- it can be used in concentrated or diluted form,
- it has the NIH approval, and the Permission of the Minister of Health for trading in biocidal products,
- available packages: 750ml, 5 kg
- cleaning, disinfection and bleaching of various surfaces: toilet bowls, urinals, bathtubs, washbasins, tiles, joints,
- fabric bleaching,
- can be used in healthcare facilities.