ROKO® PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO Liquid for cleaning and disinfecting toilets is a professional agent intended for cleaning, disinfecting and whitening various types of surfaces. The product will find its application in removing dirt from toilet bowls, urinals, washbasins, shower trays and joints. The preparation can be used in concentrated or diluted form - and thus can be used for bleaching fabrics.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO The liquid for cleaning and disinfecting toilets is a cleaning agent with a fungal, bacterial, viral and tuberculocidal effect, which is confirmed by the Opinion of the National Institute of Hygiene. The product can be used in places of public use, e.g. in medical facilities, schools or hotels. The active substance of the preparation is sodium hypochlorite. ROKO fluid has PZH approval, permission of the Minister of Health to trade in a biocidal product, and also meets all the criteria of EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
The agent is intended for cleaning tiles in bathrooms, toilets, bathtubs, etc. It cannot be used on wooden, metal, enamelled and varnished surfaces. As a bleach, it should not be used in bleaching fabrics such as silk, wool, colored, artificial and delicates fabrics. Before use, read the recommendations of the clothing manufacturers in order not to damage the cleaned material. The liquid should not be poured directly onto the carpet or furniture. The preparation is available in packages with a capacity of 750 ml and 5 kg.
How to use the product?
Disinfection: pour the undiluted preparation onto the inside of the wall of the toilet bowl, bathtubs and wash basins, rinse with water, rinse after 15 minutes. Proceed in the same way for surface disinfection.
Cleaning: when cleaning tiles, sinks, washbasins and bathtubs, prepare 200 ml of liquid in 5 liters of water. Wash the surface with this solution and then rinse with water.
Fabric bleaching: dissolve 50 ml of the liquid in 5 liters of water, soak for 20-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Do not use in automatic washing machines.
The product may cause skin and eye irritation. For this reason, it is recommended to wear protective gloves when handling the product.
- effective and efficient;
- perfectly cleans surfaces, even from heavy dirt;
- whitens the cleaned surfaces;
- effective against fungi, bacteria, viruses and mycobacteria;
- active substance: sodium hypochlorite (max. 4.5 g / 100 g active chlorine);
- product intended for professional use;
- can be used in concentrated or diluted form;
- has the PZH certificate and the permit of the Minister of Health to trade in a biocidal product;
- available packaging: 750 ml, 5 kg.
- cleaning, disinfection and whitening of various surfaces: toilet bowls, urinals, bathtubs, washbasins, tiles, joints;
- bleaching fabrics;
- can be used in healthcare facilities.