ROKO® PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO is a preparation for professional use, intended for cleaning, disinfection and bleaching of various surfaces. Depending on its intended use, the preparation can be used in concentrated or diluted form. Its concentrated form is ideal for cleaning toilet bowls, urinals, bathtubs, washbasins, tiles or grout.
It perfectly removes even heavy dirt and is effective against fungi, bacteria, viruses and mycobacteria. The product exhibits mycobactericidal activity against mycobacteria and virucidal activity (polio viruses, adeno type 5, mouse norovirus). The biocidal effect of the preparation is confirmed by the Permit of the Ministry of Health for Trade in Biocidal Products (permit number of the Ministry of Health – 2148/05). The active substance of the preparation is sodium hypochlorite (max. 4.5g/100g of active chlorine).
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL WC TRIO should not be used for wooden, metal (chromium-plated, etc.), enamel and lacquered surfaces. It cannot be used on fabrics such as silk, wool, colored fabrics, artificial and delicate fabrics. Keep in mind the recommendations of clothing, fabric or equipment manufacturers. Do not pour the product on furniture or carpets, it risks damage.
The product has an alkaline reaction (pH=12.5) and contains ingredients that irritate the skin and eyes. For this reason, it is recommended to use protective gloves when using the product.
Directions for use:
- Disinfection: pour undiluted preparation on the inside of the wall of toilet bowls, bathtubs and sinks rinse with water after 15 minutes. Follow the same procedure when disinfecting surfaces.
- Cleaning: when cleaning tiles, sinks, sinks and bathtubs, prepare 200 ml of liquid per 5 L of water. Wash the surface with such a solution, and then wash with water.
- Bleaching fabrics: dissolve 50 ml of liquid in 5 liters of water, soak 20-30 minutes, then rinse well. Do not use in automatic washing machines.
Bleaching of fabrics: dissolve 50 ml of the liquid in 5 L of water, soak 20-30 minutes, then rinse well. Do not use in automatic washing machines.
Packaging available: 750 ml, 5 L
Ingredients: < 5% chlorine-based bleaching compounds, < 5% anionic surfactants, < 5% non-ionic surfactants.
- cleans surfaces perfectly even from heavy dirt;
- bleaches the cleaned surfaces;
- effective against fungi, bacteria, viruses and mycobacteria;
- active substance: sodium hypochlorite (max. 4.5 g/100 g of active chlorine);
- product intended for professional use;
- may be used in concentrated or diluted form;
- Holds a Biocidal Product Marketing Permit from the Minister of Health.
- cleaning, disinfection and bleaching of various surfaces: toilet bowls, urinals, bathtubs, washbasins, tiles, grout;
- bleaching of fabrics;
- Can be used in health care facilities.