LAVACIDE CIP PLUS is an acid washing-emulsifying-descaling preparation, dedicated for cleaning and declassification of food and animal feed contact systems and closed circuits. Intended for professional use in all food processing plants. The fluid contains nitric and phosphoric acid.
It has good passivation properties towards acid-resistant steel, protects against corrosion, and is an effective cleaning product owing to the surfactants. It is highly effective towards mineral impurities.
The product is recommended for acid circulation cleaning of food and animal feed contact CIP systems, intended for professional use in every branch of food processing.
Composition: nitric acid (V), phosphoric acid (V), surfactants, phosphonates
Directions of use:
- concentration: 0.5-3.0 %
- temperature: 40-90 °C
- contact time: 5-45 min
- concentration: 0.5-5.0 %
- temperature: 20-60 °C
- contact time: 15-60 min
- INOX passivation
- concentration: 4.0-5.0 %
- temperature: 50-90 °C
- contact time: 30-60 min
- has strong oxidizing properties towards organic compounds,
- has emulsifying and dispersing properties towards fats and proteins,
- highly effective towards mineral impurities,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration,
- contains corrosion inhibitors,
- good passivation properties in relation to acid-resistant steel.
- acidic washing of food and animal feed contact CIP systems,
- for professional use in every branch of food processing.