LAVACIDE CIP is an acid preparation recommended for cleaning and descaling of systems and closed circuits in all food processing plants. It has excellent descaling properties, easily dissolves impurities, and it is highly effective as it comes to mineral impurities. The product has low foaming properties. Its composition is based on nitric acid, and does not contain phosphorus or phosphate.
The product has strong oxidizing properties of organic compounds with a reduced amount of vapours. It delays corrosion processes, and is measurable using conductometry and titration method.
Preparation intended for professional use in all food processing plants. Dedicated for cleaning and decalcification food and animal feeding stuffs contact systems and closed circuits.
Composition: nitric acid, surfactants, corrosion inhibitors
Directions of use:
- concentration: 0.5-3.0 %
- temperature: 40-90 °C
- contact time: 5-45 min
- concentration: 0.5-5.0 %
- temperature: 20-60 °C
- contact time: 15-60 min
- INOX passivation
- concentration: 4.0-5.0 %
- temperature: 50-90 °C
- contact time: 30-60 min
- has strong oxidizing properties towards organic compounds,
- highly effective against mineral impurities,
- does not contain phosphorus or phosphates,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration method,
- contains corrosion inhibitors,
- good passivation properties in relation to acid-resistant steel.
- for professional use in all food processing plants,
- cleaning and decalcification food and animal feeding stuffs contact systems and closed circuits.