Roko Professional Chlorine P2 is a washing and disinfecting agent based on sodium hypochlorite. It is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. The product is dedicated exclusively for professional use. It is perfect for decontamination of public communication systems: pedestrian crossings, bus/tram stops and shelters, door handles, pavements, stairs, bus stations and railway platforms. It is also used for disinfecting and cleaning floors, changing rooms or warehouses.
Roko Professional Chlorine P2 is recommended as a disinfectant for food contact surfaces in food processing plants. It is very effective in decontamination of sanitary equipment and surfaces in health care institutions. It is also used for bleaching fabrics.
Roko Professional Chlorine P2 is a preparation used for disinfecting water in swimming pools and for decontamination of drinking water. It is ideal for disinfecting kitchens and bathrooms. It is also suitable for cleaning and decontamination of doors, windows, bathtubs, showers, toilets and drains.
When using Roko Professional Chlorine P2, observe the following guidelines:
- ensure ventilation of closed spaces,
- before using over a larger area, check the product performance on a smaller area as part of the test,
- keep out of reach of children and animals,
- do not use directly on food, lawns near bushes and trees (in orchard protection only for professional use).
Advantages of the product:
- perfect virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal effect;
- contains active chlorine;
- suitable for individual and professional protection and disinfection.
- disinfection of public places;
- disinfection of public communication systems: shelters and bus stops, pavements, pedestrian crossings, train platforms, train stations and bus stops;
- disinfection of sanitary equipment and surfaces in health care institutions;
- washing and disinfecting locker rooms, floors, waste containers and entire warehouses;
- disinfection of air-conditioning systems;
- disinfection of installations, equipment and surfaces, including those in contact with food used in the food industry;
- disinfection of drinking water and swimming pools;
- hygienization of non-coloured protective clothing;
- bathroom and kitchen disinfecting and cleaning including windows, doors, bathtubs, drains and toilets.