SOLVAREN CIP 30 HD is a highly concentrated alkaline washing liquid with excellent soluble properties towards all organic impurities. The product contains softening and complexing components as well as corrosion inhibitors. It is measurable by conductometry and by titration method.
The product is intended for professional use in all food processing plants. It is dedicated for washing of thermal process systems and other food, in particular animal feed contact surfaces, as well as for single-phase washing of closed circuits. It can be used for injector washing and degreasing smoking chambers, bakery ovens and combi steamers. It is also suitable for use in scrubbing machines for floors during the thorough cleaning process.
Composition: sodium hydroxide, surfactants
Directions of use:
- concentration: 0.5-4.0 %
- temperature: <60 °C
- contact time: 5-30 min
- concentration: 0.5-2.0 %
- temperature: 50-80 °C
- contact time: 30 s – 15 min
- dissolves all organic impurities,
- disperses fats and protein impurities,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration method,
- contains softening and complexing components,
- contains corrosion inhibitors.
- for professional use in all food processing plants,
- washing of thermal process installations and other food, in particular animal feed contact surfaces,
- single-phase cleaning of closed circuits,
- injector cleaning and degreasing of smoking chambers, bakery ovens and combi steamers,
- for use in scrubbing machines for floors during the thorough cleaning process.