SOLVAREN FOAM CL PLUS is a high-foaming, alkaline washing and disinfecting preparation with active chlorine, recommended for foam washing in the agri-food industry and food processing plants. The product also has degreasing properties, and supports the removal of organic dyes and discolouration, it is biocidal and achieves its full bactericidal effect after five minutes.
SOLVAREN FOAM CL PLUS dissolves all organic impurities, is dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting food and animal feed contact surfaces and equipment, additionally it contains anti-corrosive and complexing components. It is economical and convenient to use, it leaves a dense foam that is easy to rinse off. It is a product with a reinforced composition that improves its functioning, i.e. better removes impurities, rinses easier, and is less corrosive to metals.
The preparation is intended for professional use in all food processing plants and the agri-food industry. It is dedicated for cleaning and disinfecting food and animal feed contact surfaces and devices.
Composition: potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, surfactants, complexing substances, corrosion inhibitors
Directions of use:
- concentration: 0.5-2.5 %
- temperature: <70 °C
- contact time: 5-30 min
- dissolves all persistent organic impurities,
- contains active chlorine as an oxidizing biocide, has fungicidal and bactericidal properties,
- full bactericidal effect achieved after only 5 minutes from application,
- supports the removal of organic dyes and any discolouration,
- very economical to use- it foams efficiently, leaving a clear, compact and easily rinsed foam,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration method,
- contains anti-corrosive and complexing components,
- bactericidal effect: ≤1.5 % within 5 min, temperature 20 °C,
- fungicidal action: ≤1.5 % within 15 min, temperature 20 °C.
- for professional use in all food processing plants and the agri-food industry,
- cleaning and disinfecting food and animal feed contact surfaces and devices.