SOLVAREN FOAM CL is a high-foaming, alkaline washing and disinfecting preparation with active chlorine, recommended for foam washing in the agri-food industry and food processing plants. The product also has degreasing properties, and helps remove discolouration. It has a biocidal effect, and achieves full bactericidal effect after five minutes.
SOLVAREN FOAM CL dissolves all organic impurities. In addition, the preparation contains anti-corrosive and complexing components. It is economical, convenient to use, and it leaves a dense foam that is easy to rinse off.
The preparation is intended for professional use in all food processing plants and the agri-food industry. It is dedicated for cleaning and disinfecting food and animal feed contact surfaces and devices.
Composition: sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, complexing substances, corrosion inhibitors
Directions of use:
- Foam washing
- concentration: 1.0-5.0 %
- temperature: <60 °C
- contact time: 5-30 min
- dissolves all organic impurities,
- contains active chlorine as an oxidizing biocide,
- has fungicidal and bactericidal properties,
- full bactericidal effect achieved after only 5 minutes from application,
- supports removal of all discolouration,
- economical in use – it foams leaving a clear, compact and easily rinsed foam,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration method,
- contains anti-corrosive and complexing components,
- bactericidal effect: ≤1.0 % within 5 min, temperature 20 °C,
- fungicidal action: ≤1.0 % within 15 min, temperature 20 °C.
- for professional use in all food processing plants and the agri-food industry,
- cleaning and disinfecting food and animal feed contact surfaces and devices