SOLVAREN FOAM THERMO PLUS is highly effective in cleaning open surfaces covered with sinters, tar and carbon deposits. Due to its rich formula, it penetrates dense contaminations and burns much faster and easier, and gives shine to the washed surface.
SOLVAREN FOAM THERMO PLUS is intended for professional use in all food processing plants and animal husbandry locations.
Composition: sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide
Directions of use:
- Foam washing
- concentration: 2.0-5.0 %
- temperature: 30-90 °C
- contact time: 5-15 min
- Manual washing
- concentration: 2.0-4.0 %
- temperature: 40-90 °C
- contact time: 5-30 min
- dissolves all organic impurities and burns,
- economical – it foams, leaving a clear, compact and easily rinsed foam,
- measurable by conductometry and by titration method,
- contains anti-corrosive and complexing components,
- the enriched complexing formula makes the periodic acid treatment of the surface unnecessary.
- for professional use in all food processing plants and animal husbandry locations,
- foam washing and thorough cleaning of open surfaces covered with sinters, tar and carbon deposits,
- enriched formula makes its penetration through dense dirt and burns faster and easier, and makes the washed surface shine,
- cleaning combi-steam ovens.