ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS + ALOE VERA is a very efficient and highly effective disinfectant in the form of a gel, intended for hygienic hand disinfection. It contains a carefully selected fragrance that leaves a pleasant aloe scent on the skin of the hand. Due to the high content of ethyl alcohol (70%), the disinfecting gel has an extremely effective biocidal effect, effectively combating pathogenic microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and fungi. The composition of the ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS + ALOE VERA disinfecting gel makes it a very effective preparation used in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 virus infections and in the prevention of infections caused by other microorganisms dangerous to human health and life. ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS + ALOE VERA gel for hygienic hand disinfection is a preparation especially recommended for use in the medical field and in other areas requiring strict compliance with hygiene and epidemiological and sanitary recommendations.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS + ALOE VERA hand disinfectant is an extremely efficient and user-friendly disinfectant thanks to its gel form. Perfectly spreads on the skin of the hand. After application, it leaves a pleasant, aloe scent that evokes a long-lasting feeling of hygienic cleanliness and freshness. The composition of this effective disinfecting gel contains a properly balanced amount of glycerin, which is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Directions for use:
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS + ALOE VERA Liquid for hygienic hand disinfection is a ready-to-use product. It does not require dilution.
Hygienic hand disinfection: rub 2 x 3ml of the liquid into dry hands for 30 seconds. The skin of the hands should be moistened with the liquid for the entire period of the specified time of action of the product. Allow your hands to dry. Do not rub your hands. Do not rinse with water. To achieve the proper effect, wash your hands thoroughly before using the product.
Biocidal product authorization number: 2138/TP/2020
The product is available in packages with a capacity of: 0.5L, 5L
- virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal activity;
- application in individual and professional protection and disinfection;
- very high efficiency of operation due to the concentration of ethyl alcohol – 70%;
- protection against the drying properties of alcohol due to the content of glycerin;
- does not require rinsing;
- does not require dilution – the product is ready to use;
- it is in the form of a gel, which enables high efficiency and easy application on the surface of the hand skin
- after use, it leaves a pleasant scent of aloe on the skin.
- hand disinfection in public places;
- decontamination and cleaning of hands in domestic and institutional conditions;
- hand disinfection in public systems and means of communication;
- disinfection of hands in the food industry during contact with food:
- hand disinfection in medical areas and facilities;
- hand disinfection in hotel and catering facilities, beauty salons, doctor’s offices and all other facilities that require compliance with stringent epidemic and sanitary requirements;
- hand disinfection in industrial and service plants;
- disinfecting hands in public facilities: offices, universities, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, day-rooms and others.