ROKO® AGRO A Premium alkaline liquid for cleaning milking installations is a highly concentrated alkaline liquid that effectively removes organic deposits and microorganisms from milking installations. The detergent effectively removes milk fat and proteins, and prevents the formation of organic waste. Used regularly, it maintains the high quality of milk and minimizes the risk of bacteria formation.
ROKO® AGRO A Premium alkaline liquid for cleaning milking installations is a preparation intended for professional use. Perfectly cleans surfaces in contact with food and animal feed. It is designed for cleaning milking installations, milk coolers and for single-phase cleaning and disinfection of industrial containers during tunnel washing. Due to the content of active chlorine, it has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect. It also contains surfactants that contribute to the dissolution of fats, proteins and other organic deposits, as well as prevent their formation.In addition, ROKO AGRO A slows down corrosion and is low-foaming, which makes it easy to rinse.
The product should be used as a diluted solution. The washing temperature must not exceed. 70 ° C with a contact time of 5 – 15 minutes. Objects and equipment treated with the product may only be put into service after rinsing with potable water.
- Effectively prevents the formation of organic deposits;
- Perfectly removes fat and protein;
- Contains active chlorine as an oxidizing biocide, fungus and bactericidal;
- Proven efficacy against pathogenic microorganisms;
- Measurable by conductometry and by titration;
- Contains corrosion inhibitors, does not accelerate the destruction of device components;
- Easily rinsed out of the installation;
- It contains softening and complexing components.
- For cleaning surfaces in contact with food and animal feed;
- Dissolves fat, protein and other organic deposits;
- Used in all types of milking equipment.