ROKO® AGRO POSTLAKTO DIP Orange lactic acid-based dipping is a low-foaming care and disinfecting preparation. The product should be used to maintain hygiene of teats after milking. It is a professional agent used in the agri-food industry. It has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect against yeast-like fungi.
ROKO® AGRO POSTLAKTO DIP Orange lactic acid-based dipping is a preparation used with immersion cups. It is an efficient product that does not foam, does not drip from the teats and leaves a red color. Due to the content of moisturizing substances and lactic acid, it does not irritate during milking, and also has a care effect. It is resistant to yeast-like fungi due to its bactericidal properties.
The product is ready for use and should be used undiluted.
Bactericidal action: for 5 minutes, temperature 30° C.
Fungicidal action: within 30 minutes, temperature 30° C.
- Contains lactic acid as a non-oxidizing biocide;
- Confirmed effectiveness against microorganisms according to PN-EN 1656 and PN-EN 1657, including typical bacteria responsible for Mastitis
- It makes the epidermis more flexible, preventing irritation during milking;
- Economical to use, does not drip from the teat;
- Leaves a distinct red color on the teat.