ROKO® PROFESSIONAL AGRO A ECO Premium acidic liquid for cleaning milking installations Eco is a highly concentrated acidic liquid that effectively removes organic deposits and microorganisms from milking installations. The detergent effectively removes milk fat and proteins, and prevents the formation of organic waste. Used regularly, it maintains the high quality of milk and minimizes the risk of bacteria formation.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL AGRO K ECO is a non-foaming, acidic washing and descaling liquid intended for cleaning milking installations and milk coolers. It is allowed to clean surfaces that come in contact with food and animal feed. Effectively prevents the formation of mineral deposits. The preparation can be used in all types of milking equipment.
- Removes water and milk stone
- It prevents the formation of deposits
- Measurable by conductometry and by titration
- Contains corrosion inhibitors, does not accelerate the destruction of device components
- Easily rinsed out of the installation
- By keeping the pH low during washing, it prevents the growth of microorganisms
The product is intended for use in a diluted form in closed circuits, by spraying and by dipping. Solutions with a concentration of 0.5 to 1.0% are used, depending on the degree of scale and the type of the cleaned installations. Objects and equipment treated with the product may be put into use immediately after rinsing with potable water. It is recommended to use it alternately with an alkaline preparation. ROKO® AGRO A PRODUCT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. According to the instructions for use, the preparation is safe for:
- All types of acid-resistant steel
- Ceramic surfaces and organic floor coverings
- Plastics and seals
Do not use on copper and light metal surfaces, e.g. aluminum. In order to eliminate the negative influence of the preparation on the surface with prolonged contact time, the test should be performed in a less visible place.
- Removes water scale and milk scale;
- Prevents the formation of mineral deposits;
- Measurable by conductometry and by titration;
- Easily rinsed out of the installation;
- By keeping the pH low during washing, it prevents the growth of microorganisms.