ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SOLVAREN CIP 50 HD A strong alkaline liquid for the heaviest dirt, it is an agent with low foaming properties. As a washing preparation, highly alkaline, it is intended for professional use in all food processing plants. The agent can be used for thermal cleaning of process installations and various types of surfaces in contact with food and animal nutrition.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SOLVAREN CIP 50 HD Strong alkaline liquid for the heaviest dirt is a preparation that effectively removes the most severe dirt, thanks to the content of sodium hydroxide, surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and complexing substances.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SOLVAREN CIP 50 HD A strong alkaline liquid for the heaviest dirt is an agent that can be used for
- cleaning of thermal process installations such as surfaces covered with: meconium, carbon deposits, sinters, charring, burns, and closed circuits in contact with food and animal feed;
- injector cleaning and degreasing of smoking chambers, baking ovens and convection-steam ovens;
- use in scrubbing machines for floors during the thorough cleaning process.
- Dissolves all organic impurities;
- Disperses fats and protein impurities;
- Measurable by conductometry and by titration;
- It contains softening and complexing components.