ROKO® PROFESSIONAL UNOLIM SHINE, a cleaning preparation based on Montana wax, is a universal preparation that perfectly cleans and polishes floor floors. The product contains surfactants. The product is intended for professional use. The agent is easy to use, dries quickly and leaves no streaks.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL UNOLIM SHINE, a cleaning preparation based on Montana wax, is an agent intended for professional cleaning and polishing of water-resistant floors. Perfect for cleaning surfaces such as rubber, PVC and linoleum flooring. The product is easy to use, and its systematic use ensures more thorough removal of impurities. The agent can be used on surfaces protected with acrylic and polymer coatings. It does not slip after evaporation.
The product ROKO® PROFESSIONAL UNOLIM SHINE, a cleaning preparation based on Montana wax, is a high-quality cleaning agent, which is confirmed by numerous tests as well as quality and utility tests. The product is available in 1 liter and 5 liter packaging.
Certificates obtained by the ROKO product:
- Responsibility and Care Certificate – awarded in 2013;
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 5001 and OHSAS 18001;
- BRC CP certificate – awarded on July 26, 2017 by the DNV.GL company;
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice for cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007 – awarded on June 16, 2016 by AENOR.
Directions for use:
Dilute the preparation proportionally to the degree of soiling. Always use cold water for cleaning. Clean the surface with the prepared solution using a mop or a cleaning machine. Allow to dry.
- contains montan wax with high polishing properties;
- effectively polishes, without build-up;
- dries quickly and leaves no streaks;
- reduces the re-deposition of dirt and dust;
- product intended for professional use.