ROKO® PROFESSIONAL POSTLAKTO MINT S Green dipping based on lactic acid, salicylic acid and mint oil is a low-foaming care and disinfecting preparation. The product should be used to maintain hygiene of teats after milking. It is a professional agent used in the agri-food industry. It has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect against yeast-like fungi.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL POSTLAKTO MINT S Green dipping based on lactic acid, salicylic acid and mint oil cares for and disinfects teats after milking. The agent is resistant to yeast-like fungi due to its bactericidal properties. Peppermint oil soothes irritations and cools the teats. The product is intended for professional use. It is efficient to use
Ready to use product, use undiluted. Using the dip cup, apply the preparation to the previously washed teat. Leave until the next milking.
- Concentration: 100%
- Ambient temperature
Bactericidal action: for 5 minutes, temperature 30 ° C.
Fungicidal action: within 30 minutes, temperature 30 ° C.
- Contains lactic acid as a non-oxidizing biocide;
- Confirmed effectiveness against microorganisms according to PN-EN 1656 and PN-EN 1657 standards, including typical bacteria responsible for Mastitis;
- It makes the epidermis more flexible, preventing irritation during milking;
- Thanks to the mint oil, it soothes irritations and cools the teat;
- Economical to use, does not drip from the teat;
- Leaves a distinct green film on the teat.