ROKO® PROFESSIONAL AMISAN The preparation for everyday care of sanitary facilities is an acidic preparation intended for professional use for everyday cleaning of bathrooms, toilets and toilets. The product's recipe determines its acidic character. . Additionally, it removes scale, urine, rust and soap deposits.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL AMISAN The preparation for daily care of sanitary facilities is a product that thoroughly cleans all sanitary dirt. It is intended for all surfaces and fittings that are not sensitive to acids. The advantage of the liquid is thorough cleaning of stones, rust and soap on the fittings and their shine. The product module containing the fragrance leaves a pleasant and long-lasting scent of freshness.
The liquid is available in bright 1-liter bottles and 5-liter canisters, which makes it very efficient. The agent should be diluted depending on the degree of soiling. The surface should be cleaned with a sponge, cloth or mop, always using cold water. In case of difficult contamination, apply the preparation directly on the dirt. After contact with the food, rinse it with drinking water.
All ROKO series products are tested for quality, which is confirmed by numerous certificates:
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 5001 and OHSAS 18001;
- BRC CP certificate granted on July 26, 2017 by the DNV.GL company;
- Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007;
- AENOR certificate obtained on June 16, 2016;
- Responsibility and Care (awarded in 2013).
- contains sulfamic acid;
- pH gentle on ceramic surfaces;
- Safe for chrome surfaces;
- long-lasting cleaning effect;
- do not use natural stone for cleaning;
- easy to use;
- product intended for professional use.