ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS is an effective and efficient liquid for the hygienic disinfection of hands, surfaces and equipment. The product is recommended for disinfecting a variety of hard surfaces and equipment. Thanks to its active ingredient ethyl alcohol at a concentration of 70%, the product is highly effective. It has excellent virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties. It is particularly recommended for use in medical and other areas requiring a very high level of hygiene.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS also contains glycerine, which is known for its beneficial effect on the skin due to its moisturising properties. ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS liquid for hygienic disinfection of hands, surfaces and equipment is intended for use both at home and in institutions such as: workplaces, schools, universities, kindergartens, hospitals, health centres, shops, hairdressing salons, beauty salons, hotels and all other public facilities where effective hand disinfection and disinfection of hard surfaces, various equipment and devices is required.
Directions for use: Ready-to-use product. Does not require dilution.
Hygienic hand disinfection: Rub 2 x 3ml of liquid into dry hands for 30 seconds. The skin of the hands should be moistened with the liquid for the entire duration of the specified product time. Allow hands to dry. Do not wipe hands. Do not rinse with water. For proper effect, wash hands thoroughly before applying the product.
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment: Apply the product to clean surfaces. Allow the surface to dry. The product is effective within 5 minutes of application. Do not rinse the surface.
Biocidal Product Authorisation Number: 8047/20
Product available in packs of: 0,5 L, 5 L
- effective virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal action;
- active as early as 30 seconds after application;
- may be used in medical facilities;
- Ethyl alcohol content of 70%;
- Glycerine content protects against the drying properties of alcohol;
- no rinsing required;
- ready-to-use product – no dilution required.
- medical area : hospitals, health centres, laboratories, others;
- industrial area: industrial and service establishments;
- Food and catering sector: contact with foodstuffs;
- Hospitality industry: hotels, guest houses;
- public institutions: offices, schools, kindergartens, crèches, etc.