ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS is a highly effective liquid for hygienic disinfection of hands, surfaces and devices. Due to the ethanol content in a concentration of 70%, the product has a very high biocidal effectiveness. It has excellent virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties. It is especially recommended for use in the medical area, the food area and in households.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS also contains glycerin, which is known for its beneficial effects on the skin thanks to its moisturizing properties. The liquid for hygienic disinfection of hands, surfaces and devices, ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS , is intended for use both at home and in local government units, such as: workplaces, schools, universities, kindergartens, hospitals, health centers, shops, hair salons , beauty salons, hotels and any other public utility facilities that require effective hand disinfection and disinfection of hard surfaces, various types of equipment and devices.
Directions for use:
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL ANTI-VIRUS is a ready-to-use product. It does not require dilution.
Hygienic hand disinfection:
Rub 2 x 3ml of the liquid into dry hands for 30 seconds. The skin of the hands should be moistened with the liquid for the entire period of the specified time of action of the product. Allow your hands to dry. Do not rub your hands. Do not rinse with water. To achieve the proper effect, wash your hands thoroughly before using the product.
Disinfection of surfaces and devices: apply the preparation on clean surfaces. Allow the surface to dry. The product is effective within 5 minutes from the time of application. Do not rinse the surface.
Biocidal product authorization number: 8047/20
The product is available in packages with a capacity of 5L
- highly effective virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal action;
- it works effectively after 30 seconds from use;
- can be used in the medical field;
- ethyl alcohol content at a concentration of 70%;
- protection against the drying properties of alcohol due to the appropriate content of glycerin;
- does not require rinsing;
- ready to use product – does not require dilution.
- medical area: hospitals, health centers, laboratories, others;
- industrial area: industrial and service plants;
- food and catering area – contact with food;
- hotel industry: hotels, guesthouses;
- public utility institutions: offices, schools, kindergartens, nurseries and others.