ROKO® PROFESSIONAL M1 SUPERLACTIC Preparation for spray disinfection is a disinfectant intended for professional use. The product is suitable for spray disinfection when cleaning various types of surfaces and devices. Thanks to its bactericidal, fungicidal and sporicidal properties, it can be used in the food industry, farms, catering establishments and in public places. The product also has an excellent virucidal effect against norovirus and rotavirus, therefore it can be used as a disinfectant of drinking water or to protect it against secondary contamination with microflora. Another application is in the disinfection of rinsing water in the meat, dairy or fruit and vegetable industries.
The product ROKO® PROFESSIONAL M1 SUPERLACTIC Preparation for spray disinfection is highly effective in combating pathogenic microorganisms: Listeria, Salmonella, Legionella, E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Candida, Aspergilus niger, Bacillus subtilis, MNV, Human Rot. It has a very effective virucidal effect at a concentration> 2.0%, fungicidal at a concentration of ≤ 1.5% and bactericidal at a concentration of ≤ 1.0%. The product is efficient in use and stable regardless of the season, thanks to the content of stabilized, active chlorine.
- contains active oxygen and stabilized L (+) per lactic acid as an oxidizing biocide;
- has fungicidal and bactericidal, virucidal and sporicidal properties;
- the full bactericidal effect is achieved after 5 minutes from application;
- does not contain chlorine and chlorine derivatives;
- does not contain surfactants;
- economical to use;
- reduces the drying of the meat;
- reduces the oxygen demand of industrial wastewater;
- does not need to be rinsed – it decomposes into chemically neutral substances.
- disinfection of various types of hard surfaces, disinfection of rinsing water in plants: dairy, poultry, meat, fruit and vegetables;
- disinfection of surfaces in contact with food and animal feed;
- disinfection of drinking water tanks;
- cleaning of ventilation systems, water reservoirs and drinking water supply systems;
- disinfection of drinking and swimming pool water.