ROKO® PROFESSIONAL SURPOR ACID Microporous Surface Cleaner is a liquid designed for professional use. It is created on the basis of glycolic acid, thanks to which it is perfect for cleaning stoneware surfaces and microporous floor tiles resistant to acids with very good wetting properties. The product will perfectly remove dirt, any lime deposits and rust without leaving stains.
Thanks to its glycolic acid content, the product is gentle on metals, including aluminium, copper, stainless steel and carbon steel. Effectively removes dirt, limescale, rust and cement residues. Effectively removes dirt from joints. Leaves a light, pleasant fragrance.
Packaging available: 1 L, 5 L
Method of use: Depending on the method of use, the agent should be diluted in an appropriate amount of cold water. The product is economical and easy to use and rinses out easily, leaving no stains.
- based on biodegradable glycolic acid;
- has anti-corrosive properties;
- product intended for professional use;
- removes dirt, lime deposits, rust and cement residues.
- for professional use;
- cleaning of microporous surfaces, stoneware and microporous floor tiles.