ROKO® PROFESSIONAL UNITER Preparation for cleaning alcohol and terpenes is a reliable liquid used for cleaning floor floors. It is characterized by a pleasant scent due to the cleaning essential oils of orange peel, which effectively deal with organic dirt. The product is water-resistant, does not leave streaks, and protects against re-soiling. The product is intended for professional use.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL UNITER Preparation for cleaning alcohol and terpenes, thanks to the anti-soiling effect, prevents the deposition of dirt particles on the cleaned surfaces of floor floors. The product is intended for cleaning plastic, metal, terracotta and wooden surfaces resistant to water. The product used systematically facilitates the removal of impurities. The fragrance composition leaves a pleasant long-lasting scent of freshness.
The agent should be diluted depending on the degree of soiling and the method of cleaning. Clean the surface with a sponge or mop, always using cold water. In case of difficult contamination, apply the preparation directly on the dirt. After contact with the food, rinse it with drinking water.
Dilute the product, depending on the degree of dirt, from 40 to 100 ml of the liquid in 10 liters of water.
The high quality of ROKO products is confirmed by numerous certificates, including:
- Responsibility and Care Certificate – awarded in 2013;
- ISO certificates: 9001, 14001, 5001 and OHSAS 18001;
- BRC CP certificate – awarded on July 26, 2017 by DNV.GL;
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice for cosmetic products in accordance with ISO 22716: 2007 – awarded on June 16, 2016 by AENOR.
- contains cleansing orange peel essential oils (terpenes);
- dries quickly without leaving streaks;
- protects against re-soiling;
- leaves a delicate shine;
- removes traces of markers, pens and pencils;
- product intended for professional use.