ROKO® PROFESSIONAL HAND CARE Washing and disinfecting liquid for hygienic hand disinfection in public facilities and for hand disinfection in travel and food areas. Hygienically disinfects hands during washing. The product has a bactericidal effect. It is based on a mixture of IV salts. It contains glycerine, which nourishes and makes the epidermis supple.
ROKO® PROFESSIONAL HAND CARE is distinguished by its very high efficacy against pathogenic microorganisms, i.e. E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus.
Thanks to its gel form, the product is very economical to use.
The full bactericidal effect is achieved as soon as 1 minute after application. The product is neutral, leaving no foreign aftertaste or odour.
Available in: 500 ml, 5 L
Biocidal product authorisation number: 6194/15
- contains IV salts and glycerine;
- very economical in use thanks to its gel form;
- nourishes and makes the epidermis more flexible;
- Combats pathogenic microorganisms, i.e. E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus;
- ready to use.
- hand washing and disinfecting preparation.